How to Transfer Maid Out

How to Transfer Maid Out

Step 1 (for a transfer maid): get a « Consent for Release letter » from the present employer; the letter should state the name and address of present employer and the particulars Foreign Domestic Worker (including her WP and passport number)

Step 2: Application for Work Permit with MOM (Ministry of Manpower)

Step 3: Reception of an « In-Principle Approval Letter » from MOM

Step 4: Purchase compulsory Insurances and Security Bond

Step 5 : Approval of Work Permit by MOM (with Letter of Notification for Issuing of Work Permit);

Step 6: Issuing of Work Permit: it is THE day when employee is authorized to transfer to her new employer or to enter Singapore, whichever is applicable.

Step 7: collection of Work Permit Card at MOM counter.

Steps 3 to 6 can be completed within 4 working days (including Saturday morning) ; but delays may vary.

Good to know : The whole process can be done directly without going through the services of an employment agency or maid agency. The Online process requires employer to have a SingPass and a Credit card.

You may also contact us via the form below, we will get to you as soon as possible.

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)

    Your Contact Number (required)

    Your Top Reasons for Having a Maid (Select Shift Key for Multiple Selection)

    Your Message